PERSONAL CURRENT ACCOUNT
Procedures/Document required for Opening Current Account.
1) Duly completed Account opening form
2) Specimen Signature card or Mandate cards (usually two).
3) 2 Independent and Satisfactory Reference forms each duly completed by an individual who maintains a current account with any commercial or microfinance Bank in Nigeria.
4) Means of Identification e.g. valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, International Passport, ECOWAS Travel Documen (Residence permit for expatriates), and Staff Identity Card if its salary account.
5) Two Recent Passport Size Photographs of Signatory (ries).
6) Mandatory Initial Deposit (N5, 000 for Personal Current Account and
N10,000 for Corporate Account).
7) Letter from Employee if it’s a Salary Account.