JOINT CURRENT ACCOUNT
1) Mandate Instructions
2) Duly completed Account opening form
3) Specimen Signature card or Mandate cards (usually two)
4) 2 Independent and Satisfactory Reference forms each duly completed by an individualwho maintains a current account with any commercial or microfinance Bank in Nigeria.
5) Means of Identification e.g. valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, International Passport, ECOWAS Travel Document (Residence permit for expatriates)
6) Two Recent Passport Size Photographs of Signatories
7) Mandatory Initial Deposit (N5, 000 for Personal Current Account and N 10,000 for Corporate Account)