FAST SERVICE CONTRIBUTION
- Opening of passbook with one passport photograph duly signed by a superior officer.
2) Compulsory contribution within one week before interview date
3) Account officer must be assigned to each customer, the name and phone number of the account officer must be written on the client passbook.
5) Client must come for interview with his/her guarantor before disbursement day
6) Applicant/client must present:
a) Means of identification, e.g. Voters card, National I.D card, valid driver’s license, International passport, Registered Association I.D card, Lasra ID Card.
b) Utility bill if he/she is the owner of the house, if not,
i) current house payment receipt must be presented,
ii) Shop receipt if he/she has a shop.
c) Guarantor’s means of identification, e.g. Voters card, National I.D card, valid driver’s license, International passport, Registered Association I.D card.
d) Guarantor must be working, mature and above 30 years.
Features & Benefits
1) Minimum equity balance of N4,200 for N15,000 facility, N7,200 for N30,000 facility and 7600 for facility of N,40,000
2) Disbursement is once in every week (every Thursday)
3) Re-payment is within 45 days with equal installment of N1, 050.00 Daily (#750.00 loan Repayment and #300.00 compulsory Savings) for N30,000 facility
N570.00 Daily (#370.00 loan Repayment and #200.00 compulsory Savings for N15,000 facility.
N1,300 daily (N1000 loan repayment and N300 compulsory savings for facility of N40,000
4) Compulsory passport taken by the bank official for the applicant and guarantor.
5) Interest and Administrative charges on N15, 000 is N2,000 , N30,000 is N4,000 and N40,000 is N5000.
6) Easy to access.